Commonwealth Bank home insurance describes home insurance from Commonwealth Bank

Commonwealth Bank proposes the following types of house insurance:

  1. Home and Contents Insurance covers the losses due to damage to the house and its contents, renting alternative accommodation, your pet treatment, etc.
  2. Building Insurance protects your house against expenses due to harm caused by fire, storm, flood
  3. Contents insurance protects your devices, furniture, jewelry and other possesses, like pets against the insured risks.
  4. Renters Insurance covers the damage or loss of devices, furniture, jewelry, and other belongings in the rented apartments and houses.
  5. Landlord Insurance protects against loss or damage to your apartment and houses and belongings you provide for your tenant’s use.
  6. Portable Contents Cover protects loss or damage of everyday portable things, like watches, sunglasses, engagement rings, surfboards, and other belongings, used outside the home.

To be eligible a customer should:

  • you must have 15 years or be older
  • have a permanent place of residence in Australia

If you have additional questions or want to make a home insurance claim, you may use the following Commonwealth insurance number: 13-24-23.

Published: 01 November 2021

Author: Prostobank Consulting


Do you want to know by email when we update the rates?