Commonwealth Bank home insurance
Bankchart.com.au describes home insurance from Commonwealth Bank
Commonwealth Bank proposes the following types of house insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance covers the losses due to damage to the house and its contents, renting alternative accommodation, your pet treatment, etc.
- Building Insurance protects your house against expenses due to harm caused by fire, storm, flood
- Contents insurance protects your devices, furniture, jewelry and other possesses, like pets against the insured risks.
- Renters Insurance covers the damage or loss of devices, furniture, jewelry, and other belongings in the rented apartments and houses.
- Landlord Insurance protects against loss or damage to your apartment and houses and belongings you provide for your tenant’s use.
- Portable Contents Cover protects loss or damage of everyday portable things, like watches, sunglasses, engagement rings, surfboards, and other belongings, used outside the home.
To be eligible a customer should:
- you must have 15 years or be older
- have a permanent place of residence in Australia
If you have additional questions or want to make a home insurance claim, you may use the following Commonwealth insurance number: 13-24-23.
Published: 01 November 2021
Author: Prostobank Consulting