Commonwealth car insurance
Bankchart.com.au describes car insurance from Commonwealth Bank
Commonwealth Bank proposes the following types of car insurance:
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance, covering losses of damage, vandalism, fire, theft, and legal liability for damage to a third party's vehicle up to 20 million AUD
- Third-Party Property Damage, Fire & Theft protects against the risks of theft or fire, and legal liability up to 20 million AUD
- Third-Party Property Damage covers legal liability up to 20 million AUD and also damage losses of your car up to 5 000 AUD if you wasn't insured and the road accident wasn't your fault
To be eligible a customer should:
- you must have 15 years or be older
- have a permanent place of residence in Australia, where the car is usually parked
- your car is used for individual or non-excluded goals
A monthly insurance payment scheme is available.
If you have additional questions or want to make a car insurance claim, you may call 13-24-23.
Published: 01 November 2021
Author: Prostobank Consulting