Fast and simpler way to pay coming soon to Police Bank
We are proud to announce that Police Bank will be part of the New Payments Platform (NPP) coming soon to Australia. This new platform, developed by Australia’s Banking Industry, will transform the way we pay each other, allowing payments in near real time
Benefits of NPP include:
- Fast: Payments are made in near real-time to other banks (typically in less than 1 minute)
- 24/7: Fast payments are available between different Australian banks 24/7, 365 days a year, including weekends and public holidays – so you can make and receive payments outside of normal banking hours.
- Easy: You will be able to make payments using a mobile number, email address or ABN, which will be your new PayID.
- Message Capable: You can include more information with payments – you’ll be able to include 280 characters of text with your payment.
- Secure: You can be rest assured that NPP payments will be screened through Police Bank’s security measures and fraud monitoring.
It is anticipated NPP to go live after Australia Day 2018. We will be providing further information to Members in the lead up to the launch.
Published: 15 December 2017
Every day a new rating. Do not miss!
Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
Commonwealth Bank of Australia